Senior Datastage Developer
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Datastage Developer. This is a three (3) month, contract position scheduled to start in December.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Actively engaging in the test and deployment phases of the migration;
- Acting as the recognized authority internally and externally on leading-edge technologies, theories, techniques;
- Providing innovative solutions to complex and critically sensitive issues affecting multiple disciplines and work groups;
- Determining and pursuing courses of action essential in accomplishing objectives;
- Integrating advanced technology, theories or techniques that have a significant continued impact across disciplines and business units;
- Serving as organization spokesperson on specialized projects or programs;
- Championing large projects that affect the company's long-range goals and objectives;
- Providing mentoring and guidance to lower level employees;
- Developing strategy and technology roadmaps for software applications design and development across multiple platforms and products in the Global Business Unit and company at large;
- Communicating strategy and technology roadmaps to executive staff, industry partners and customers;
- Leveraging recognized technical and business expertise to influence, guide, and shape business strategy and decision-making at the highest organizational levels;
- Providing consultation, design input, and feedback for application development and design reviews across multiple organizations and architectures; and,
- Guiding and mentoring less experienced staff members to set an example of software applications design and development innovation and excellence.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Seven (7) plus years of relevant experience;
- Strong Data Stage 9.1/11.5 development experience;
- Strong trouble shooting skills both data and application;
- Control M exposure; and,
- Strong SQL skills and exposure to Vertica and other databases.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.