Eagle is currently seeking a Project Coordinator. This is a twelve (12) month contract position to start immediately in Waterloo ON.
The Project Coordinator supports the project management team with a range of tracking, coordinating, documenting, and issue management activities across the Project Management Life Cycle. This also includes planning, coordinating and implementing small to medium sized projects that are of moderate complexity.
- Assist Project Managers, Program Manager and Portfolio Manager with documentation and t4racking of cost/benefit analysis and business case development and other project related tasks such as managing a central database repository and preparing monthly reports on projects.;
- Support effective management of the project to deliver on time, on cost and according to client quality expectations;
- Assist with the development of project plans that effectively align scope, time, cost, quality, resources, risk, communications and procurement in a manner that enables highly coordinated execution and control;
- The track, monitor and follow up on appropriate risk management practices throughout the project lifecycle;
- Proactively escalate project issues and risks that require Project Manage and Program Manager attention;
- Ensure acceptance and approval management processes, tools and techniques are used by the project teams;
- Assist with development of project specific presentations;
- Coordinate and schedule meetings as required including capturing minutes and tracking action items;
Educations & Skills:
- University or College degree with related work experience
- Good computer skills (MS Office suite, including MS Project Visio, SharePoint), Outlook, etc.;
- Good independent problem solving, analytical and communication skills;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Self-starter with the ability to work effectively with little or no supervisions;
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work well on a team;
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.