Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a QA Tester. This is a nine (9) month, contract position scheduled to start in January.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Ability to effectively communicate in English both verbal and written;
- Two (2) plus years of demonstrable experience in conducting manual and regression testing on projects.;
- Two (2) plus years of demonstrable experience in writing and executing test cases for functional and non-functional requirements;
- Two (2) plus years of demonstrable experience in interpreting requirements documents, use cases, and storyboards as a means of developing test cases;
- Two (2) plus years of demonstrable experience in documenting defects for general non-compliance events and tracking them to resolution;
- Two (2) years of demonstrated competency and experience in using software tools such as Project, Excel, and Microsoft Suite products;
- One (1) year experience writing SQL queries to verify the results of testing;
- One (1) year of working knowledge of the CSDC AMANDA suite of products;
Experience using HP ALM Quality Centre (QC) software within project and operational (regression testing) scenarios;
- Demonstrated experience with creating and executing Test Cases with Data Test Files utilizing Web Services;
- Experiences on projects where testing using technologies such as WCF services and BizTalk are a major component of the testing effort; and,
- Working knowledge of the business of Justice and Public Safety, with emphasis on Policing, Court Services or Motor Vehicles.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.