Eagle is currently seeking a Project Manager for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Execution and delivery of assigned projects and deliverables of the program with adherence to required timelines and quality standards, PMO process, and reporting;
- Managing project deliverables, target dates, resources, escalation of issues, risks and dependencies;
- Monitoring of project scope, detailed schedule, and financial tracking; and,
- Organizing technical resources for custom application development and working with vendors to ensure contractual obligations are met.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Five (5) to ten (10) years expertise in project managing application development and infrastructure projects;
- Application and infrastructure experience;
- Hands on experience of scrum methodology and application development practices;
- The ability to work with minimal guidance;
- Strong leadership skills, highly organized, the ability to be inventive and drive deliverables; and,
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.