Senior Project Manager
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Project Manager for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin January 2019.
Key Responsibilities of a Senior Project Manager
- Reports to the CST Lead for Surgery;
- Responsible for defining the Surgery and Anesthesia design and build strategy and aligning the Surgery and Anesthesia team project plan;
- Responsible for liaising with any other design team that requires support from the Surgery and Anesthesia project team and working with the Project Manager to ensure the associated work is accounted for on the appropriate project plan;
- Responsible for ensuring the work assigned to the Surgery and Anesthesia design team completes in line with the project plan, working to resolve any resourcing or other issues to ensure timelines are met;
- Responsible for supporting options analysis of Surgery and Anesthesia related Cerner tools where required;
- Responsible for liaising with the Cerner Config Center to ensure deadlines for delivery are met by the both the design team to complete the required DCW’s and with the Config Center to ensure the build and unit test to the DCW is completed in the agreed upon timelines;
- Responsible for escalating and defining options to resolve any issues that will impact delivery in line with the project timelines;
- Responsible for mentoring and supporting the Surgery Team Manager and the Surgery Team Project manager;
- Responsible for Status reporting on the overall status of the Surgery design team project plan;
- Responsible for determining a sustainment process and associated procedures for Surgery and Anesthesia;
- Responsible for working with the CST command center to resolve any Surgery and Anesthesia related issues, root cause analysis and recommendations for improvement.
Skills and Qualifications of a Senior Project Manager
- A Senior level is required;
- A Degree in Consulting Category related disciplines and a minimum of four (4) years of related Consulting Category experience; or
- A Diploma in Consulting Category related disciplines and a minimum of five (5) years of related Consulting Category experience; or
- A Certificate in Consulting Category related disciplines and a minimum of six (6) years of related Consulting Category experience; or
- An absolute minimum of eight (8) years of directly related Consulting Category experience.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.