Android Developer/ Team Leader
Eagle is currently seeking an Android Developer/ Team Leader. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in January.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Six (6) plus years mobile application development experience;
- Experience crafting and building user interfaces for both Android smartphones and tablets;
- Strong experience and knowledge of design and architectural patterns and know when to apply them;
- Experience working in an Agile team environment as well as work independently;
- Ability to stay current and competitive by keeping up-to-date with the latest Android platform capabilities and make relevant recommendations;
- Experience on web service integration such as SOAP, REST, JSON and XML;
- Experience of development using web technologies;
- Good understanding of OO programming and design patterns;
- Experience building web and native apps;
- Experience using social media APIs;
- Experience using version control such as SVN;
- Knowledge of programming languages such as Objective-C. Long ago, Apple anointed Objective-C, Swift, Java, Python and HTML5;
- Familiarity with iOS SDK;
- Familiarity with Android SDK;
- Familiar with xcode;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Mathematical aptitude;
- Drive to keep up to date with developments and trends in the technology world;
- Ability to learn quickly;
- Ability to interpret and follow technical plans;
- Problem-solving skills; and,
- Strong communication skills.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.