Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Project Manager. This is a three (3) month, contract position scheduled to start in December.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Helping coordinate transformation activities related to introduction of extended set of features supported by currently used tool (Changepoint) in support of new process, including adopting new processes;
- Working with the delivery teams to support adoption of the tool in support of new process for managing opportunities, demand and capacity, resource management and project forecasting in the support of a new Delivery Operating Model which is moving organization towards Agile methodology for delivering projects;
- Managing and tracking progress of assignments to individual team members;
- Planning change management and training activities;
- Tracking adoption-related items, including issues and dependencies;
- Maintaining and reporting on status of actions, issues and risks; and,
- Performing project administration such as issues log, change requests and decision logs.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Five to seven (5- 7) years’ experince in a Project Management and Consulting environment;
- Great communication skills;
- Experience in working in PPM/PMO environment;
- Experience with introduction of a tool in support of a new process (an asset); and,
- Good understanding of Agile methodology (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.