Oracle Insbridge Developer
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Oracle Insbridge Developer. This is a ten (10) month, contract position scheduled to start in January.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Collaborating in the development and implementation of pricing strategy for all products and all insurers, using the rating tool in place, Oracle Insbridge;
- Writing clear and concise documentation, according to the different change requests;
- Respecting the methodology as well as the appropriate norms and standards;
- Performing unit tests and support testing teams;
- Adhering to existing processes and standards;
- Prioritizing and managing own workload in order to deliver quality results and meet timelines; and,
- Supporting a positive work environment that promotes service to the business, quality, innovation and teamwork and ensuring timely communication of issues/ points of interest.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Bachelor's degree;
- Bilingualism in French conversation and English proficiency;
- Five (5) years of experience in business application development;
- Five (5) years’ experience as a strong Developer;
- Five (5) years’ experience in Ms office suite;
- Three (3) years’ experience in insurance industry;
- Proven experience in the development of applications that are built from Oracle Insbridge rating tool;
- Experience with Agile methodology;
- Knowledge of platforms and development environments such as Windows and Oracle;
- Excellent ability to communicate in spoken and written English and French with external stakeholders, colleagues, team members and management;
- Adaptability to various technologies;
- Keen sense of innovation and creativity;
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-task;
- Strong organizational skills, motivation and ability to work independently.
- Capability of self-training;
- Attention to detail;
- Ability to work in a dynamic and collaborative environment;
- Ability to adapt quickly to change;
- Knowledge of documentation management tools such as Confluence, SharePoint, track changes and versioning nomenclature (an asset);
- Experience with Insbridge and Oracle (an asset); and,
- Experience with Confluence and Jira (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.