Eagle is currently seeking a ServiceNow Developer for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing integrated solutions that address requirements from technical architecture with consideration of process design and ServiceNow Technical Best Practice and Standards;
- Assessing existing ServiceNow applications and identify areas for process improvements;
- Supporting the creation and deployment of a platform roadmap to mature ServiceNow processes and capabilities;
- Understanding the ServiceNow platform, key modules, and related interdependencies;
- Collaborating in and contributing to the creation, deployment, and maintenance of Technical Best Practices and Standards;
- Adaptability and flexibility in handling multiple planned and unplanned responsibilities, as well as competing priorities;
- Providing technical support of the existing ServiceNow environments, applications and modules; and,
- Assisting with ServiceNow special projects as required.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Post-Secondary Degree or Diploma in Computer Science or similar discipline;
- A minimum of seven (7) years’ experience working in Information Systems;
- A minimum of three (3) years’ experience working with ServiceNow as an Administrator and Developer;
- Significant experience with developing solutions on the ServiceNow platform;
- A passion for ensuring a good user experience with a focus on UX principles, including mobile design;
- ITIL Foundations certification;
- ServiceNow certifications including Implementation Specialist, Application Developer, or System Administrator preferred;
- Experience with ServiceNow upgrades and module implementation of some or all of Incident, Problem, Change, Service Catalog, Service Portal, Request, Demand, Knowledge, Project, CMDB, Asset Management, Facilities Management and Survey;
- Experience using Release Management to deploy changes into ServiceNow;
- Experience developing solutions that leverage REST and SOAP;
- Strong understanding of PowerShell;
- Knowledge of technical components such as LDAP, VPN, SSL, and SAML/SSO;
- The ability to be a self-starter working independently with minimal supervision;
- The ability to be a team player who enjoys learning and contributing to team goals; and,
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.