Please note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, August 24th from 12:00pm to 4:00pm (EDT). During this time, applications and profile updates may not be received.
Desktop Support Window 10
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Desktop Support Window 10 for an eleven (11) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin January 2019.
Key Responsibilities of a Desktop Support Window 10
- Provides technical expertise, consultation, training and support to customer groups related to computer and telecommunication systems and applications;
- Tests and deploys various software packages;
- Modifies and troubleshoots scripts for automated software distribution and automated software removal. Maintains liaison with technical support, vendors;
- and/or staff in the department to troubleshoot and resolve escalated problems;
- Resolves infrastructure technology, system and solution problems and offers options and recommendations for improvement.
Skills and Qualifications of a Desktop Support Window 10
- Knowledge of the relevant infrastructure technologies, systems and methodologies to provide operational support;
- Knowledge of scripting languages and packaging best practices;
- Knowledge of diagnostic tools, techniques and standards to resolve complex problems relating infrastructure technology and integrated solutions;
- Knowledge of the fundamentals of project management to lead medium sized project within department;
- Knowledge of IT security concepts, including anti-virus, networking and encryption technologies;
- Knowledge of the practices, methods and techniques of systems analysis and design to participate in and understand team discussions of systems development work;
- Ability to evaluate new technologies and software products and make recommendations regarding implementation;
- Ability to identify and resolve escalated problems related to desktop and mainframe systems and applications;
- Ability to ascertain client requirements and determine the best solution;
- Ability to monitor all technical aspects of software product and technology selection, integration and implementation for medium scale projects;
- Ability to plan, prioritize and complete multiple, concurrent tasks in an environment of changing deadlines, priorities and requirements.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.