CMDB Technical Lead
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a CMDB Technical Lead for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing road maps, governance criteria, and the overall goals of the Configuration Management Program as well as engaging with strategic projects ensuring Configuration Management can deliver required CMDB functionality to platform owners;
- Providing a complete and accurate system of record for platform owners;
- Facilitating communication and engaging business and IT management to encourage configuration management efforts and value proposition;
- Providing and approving all requirements, use cases, user stories, etc. in support of new or improving functionality of the Configuration Management program. Reviewing and approving significant IT infrastructure changes to ensure impacts to configuration management data are properly addressed;
- Providing technical guidance to internal and external teams;
- Mentoring the organization on Configuration Management services, concepts, policies, and procedures and providing recommendations for inclusion in the CMDB and new IT products and services;
- Owning and managing the Service Mapping within ServiceNow for overall discovery of Discover IT Business Services. Establishing patterns for infrastructure components and developing custom scripts for pattern development; and,
- Promoting a risk-aware culture, ensuring efficient and effective risk and compliance management practices by adhering to require standards and processes.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in a technology centric field) or the equivalent work experience;
- Five plus (5+) years working in Systems/Architecture; and,
- Five plus (5+) years working in an Infrastructure Services environment.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.