Integration Project Manager
Eagle is currently seeking an Integration Project Manager for a twelve (12) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin January 2019.
Key Responsibilities of an Integration Project Manager
- Work with Company management and team leads to co-author initial plans, work breakdown structure (WBS), project schedules and budget forecasts that provide the introduction of the Project within the business areas listed;
- Participate on the program management team acting, as an integration point, citing timing conflicts, resource issues and opportunities for improved integration;
- Meet and conduct regular meetings with Company functions (directors, supervisors, etc.);
- Monitor and track execution progress daily against plan;
- Using project schedules, update daily with progress, cost and resource management plans with actuals and provide:
- Project schedules which will be sub-projects of master plan
- Conduct critical path analysis for plans;
- Revise baselines and reforecasts and
- Develop project change requests (if required);
- Present at monthly program reviews, represent progress of each Company function, such as incurred costs, issues and resolutions, and risk assessments/mitigations;
- Document meeting minutes, post changes and coordinate with document controller to assure consistency and a single source of information using G-Suite
- Leads technical and administrative activity (if required by Company staff) and is responsible for establishing meetings with Company groups, meeting time, cost and quality targets;
- Monitor and track implementation activity, integration and testing;
- Identify and flag changes to scope, cost and schedules for Company functions; create change assessments, project change requests, updates to project budgets and schedules;
- Coordinate priorities and resources across all Company functions assigned;
- Update cost / resource management plans to adhere to cost performance targets;
- Prepare and update project plans and status reports;
- Provide updates on business issues during scheduled operational meetings;
- Facilitate sessions to effectively resolve issues and mitigate risks;
- Track project schedule and cost; as directed by the Program Manager;
- Report status, develop project-related documentation and implement lessons learned;
- Participate in project performance review meetings and discussions.
Skills and Qualifications of an Integration Project Manager
- A University Degree in Business Administration, Communication and Technology, or a technical field such as Engineering, Computer Engineering or Computer Science is required; a university degree in another area may be considered;
- At least five (5) years of project management experience successfully delivering significant projects, i.e. enterprise-level, regional or corporate division level, is required;
- Must demonstrate acumen in planning, scheduling, critical path analysis, budgeting, risk mitigation, issues resolution, scope management, communications, cost and resource management and quality management or possess a PM designation;
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal is required;
Nice to Have:
- Industry experience;
- Some familiarity with SDLC and UML (Unified Modeling Language) is an asset.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.