Infrastructure Project Manager
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Infrastructure Project Manager for a seven (7) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
Key Responsibilities of an Infrastructure Project Manager
- Transition existing (on-going) project plans, WBS, scheduling and budget forecasts and refine to in-depth artifacts usable to manage each specific work stream to completion; while meeting requirements approved in Program Management Plan;
- Lead work streams, conduct working group meetings, coordinate and collaboration across a diverse group of stakeholders, internal/external resources and contractors;
- Hold daily on-site safety meetings with CM to resolve issues and remove roadblocks to meeting deadlines, per published schedules;
- Manage resources on-site and office trailers;
- Integrate project schedules as sub-projects into master plan maintained by Program Manager, adhere to program standards for Microsoft Project schedules, conduct critical path analysis generate baselines and re forecasts; supported by project change requests;
- Provide frequent progress updates; including implementation of project controls, e.g. cost performance-earned value metrics, issues/activity management, risk matrix, schedule progress at monthly program reviews, monthly status reports to management;
- Document meeting minutes, post Google Project Site content changes and coordinate with project administrators and clerk/document controller to assure consistency;
- Update and maintain production and quality metrics of projects;
- Leads and direct technical and administrative activity across facility projects assigned, and is responsible for the delivery of facility projects within the Project;
- Execute and monitor project activities within projects assigned to deliver;
- Identifies and flags changes to scope, cost and schedule of project work to the Program
- Manager; creates change assessments, project change requests, updates to project budgets and schedules as required;
- Coordinate priorities and resources between multiple projects; updates cost and resource management plan to adhere to cost performance targets;
- Prepare and update project plans and status reports for Program Manager;
- Provide updates on project issues during scheduled operational meetings as in routine with work stream leads and teams;
- Coordinate cross-functional meetings of personnel related to work streams assigned;
- Facilitate sessions to effectively resolve issues and align appropriate resourcing to ensure projects are completed within given time and budget;
- Utilize Company corporate PMO and program-based processes to track project schedule and cost; as well as directed by the Program Manager;
- Report status develop project-related documentation and implement lessons learned;
- Participate in project performance review meetings and discussions.
Skills and Qualifications of an Infrastructure Project Manager
- A University Degree in Engineering, Civil Engineering or similar disciplines is preferred; an equivalent combination of education / experience may be considered;
- At least seven (7) years of project management experience in facility / building construction that includes: planning, scheduling, CPA, budgeting, risk mitigation, issues resolution, scope management, communications, resource management, cost performance tracking and quality tracking should be demonstrable or hold a project management designation;
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal is required;
- Must have experience with G-Suite (G-Mail, Docs, Sheets, io.Draw, Drive and Sites) and a high acumen with Microsoft Office Applications are required; including Microsoft Excel,
- Microsoft Project and Microsoft Visio;
- Demonstrated experience working in a team environment and tight timelines and
- Experience working on medium to large projects is required.
Nice to Have:
- Industry experience;
- Recent construction project experience which included structural, mechanical and electrical engineering, design/construction and installation/commissioning.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.