Senior Analyst, Counterparty Credit Risk – Platform Upgrade
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Analyst, Counterparty Credit Risk – Platform Upgrade. This is a seven (7) month contract position to start immediately in downtown Toronto.
Business analysis for a strategic CCR system upgrade initiative. A vendor system upgrade to the latest version with additional regulatory functionality. This position is a Senior Analyst role, responsible for multiple aspects of CCR subject matter and coordination of business activities. Core responsibility of assessing system generated risk measures in reports, extracts and analytic components
- Assist in coordination of business-related project activities across multiple stakeholder groups;
- Consult with stakeholders to understand the detailed objectives for internal customers including market risk, model development and validation, credit officers, portfolio managers and front office;
- Liaise with the stakeholders to syndicate results and present impact analyses;
- Create Detailed Requirements Specifications for vendor and internal delivery, covering one or more subject areas including trade and market data inputs, counterparty limits and reference data, user interfaces and workflows, risk measures, capital calculations;
- Primary and integrated functional testing, including the creation of test cases, test execution, tracking and reporting of results and obtaining sign-offs;
- User guidance and assistance during UAT;
- Participate in triage and tracking of issues and new development items identified throughout the project;
- Provide accurate timelines for assigned tasks and deliver against those estimates. Escalate delays or unexpected problems that may impede progress or delay implementation;
- Continuously improve understanding of subject matter relating to counterparty credit risk monitoring and other areas relevant to the project as necessary; and,
- Be proactive in identifying issues and proposing solutions.
Educations & Skills:
- University degree and should have 3 to 5+ years of experience within market risk or credit risk as well as 7+ years of experience as a BSA or BA.
- Candidates should have both technology and business-related experience due to the nature of this project.
- This role will be working alongside developer and technology individuals, so this person needs to be comfortable in that;
- Understand the SDLC methodology;
- Power user on Excel: Pivot tables;
- Strong Data analysis;
- FRM & CFA would be an asset; and,
- Basic VBA or python experience would be an asset.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.