Senior Software Tester
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Software Tester for a four (4) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
Key Responsibilities of a Senior Software Tester
- Create or modify test plan, test cases and test reports;
- Plan and execute software tests, record results, communicate with project manager test progress, participate in defect triaging and mentor less experience testers;
- Help to design and update automated test the scripts and execute them;
- Provide written reports on work completed.
Skills and Qualifications of a Senior Software Tester
- Work experience with software quality control concepts and practices;
- Ability to create, update and review test documentation;
- Knowledgeable of defect resolution processes and practices;
- Work experience with test case management, requirements and defect tracking tools;
- Strong analytical skills and attention to details;
- Troubleshooting skills on windows OS, web and client/server applications;
- Ability to create tests, plan and coordinating load and system integration tests;
- Familiar with mentoring junior testers / co-op students;
- Able to communicate effectively with developers, business analysts, less experience testers and project managers;
- Familiar with test automating tools, able to update and execute automated test cases;
- Experience with HL7 messages, health care information systems and workflows is a plus;
- A Degree in Consulting Category related disciplines and a minimum of four (4) years of related Consulting Category experience; or
- A Diploma in Consulting Category related disciplines and a minimum of five (5) years of related Consulting Category experience; or
- A Certificate in Consulting Category related disciplines and a minimum of six (6) years of related Consulting Category experience; or
- An absolute minimum of eight (8) years of directly related Consulting Category experience.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.