Senior Project Manager
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Project Manager. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in December.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Coordinating work performed by IT staff and Internal Customers and Partners by defining project requirements, performing feasibility, needs and impact assessments;
- Developing detailed project plans and managing all implementation processes including resource allocation, progress tracking, monitoring change control process, testing, documentation, training and on-time delivery within budget constraints; and,
- Working in multiple phases that vary in number, size and complexity.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Bilingualism in both French and English to write, communicate, facilitate, and present cogently, to all levels of internal staff and management;
- Extensive knowledge of project management standards, process, procedures and guidelines;
- Knowledge of the industry project management best practices;
- Knowledge of various types of IT project methodologies and life cycles including waterfall, agile, design, development, testing, implementation and the correct project application;
- Experience working with SAP and IBM TM1 and Planning Analytics;
- Expertise in the management of information and reporting systems, including the management of policy and procedure to support the governance, improvement and operation of such systems;
- Familiarity with IT concepts of master data management, data integrity and change management;
- Knowledge of standards relevant to the software industry including ISO, CMM and Six Sigma;
- Advanced skills in the use of project management software to manage projects including MS Project and other auxiliary tools;
- Demonstrated skills in managing project budgets and timelines;
- Skills in the use of negotiation techniques to reach agreement when there are widely differing viewpoints;
- Excellent analysis, problem solving, team, conflict management and time management skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to interact effectively with executive level internal and external key contacts;
- Ability to set clear expectations, manage team performance and build high morale among team members;
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and carry out assignments that are sensitive in nature; and,
- Familiarity with other ERP systems and leading Business Intelligence software relevant to user base such as Workday and Hyperion (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.