Spécialiste Colocation (Rempl. congé maternité)
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Colocation Specialist. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in January.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Working in close relations with other managers to meet monthly Business Objectives;
- Ensuring the progression of all projects;
- Improving processes and time cycle;
- Identifying issues/gaps and partnering with appropriate teams to resolve;
- Establishing weekly and monthly dashboard to follow the all co-location requests and the cash flow management including reconciliation accruals and others;
- Maintaining good business relationships with third parties to facilitate case closure;
- Preparing reports and presentations for upper management as required;
- Analyzing market, structure type and landlord type for the colocation portfolio;
- Establishing co-location strategy or agreement when required;
- Providing advice and guidance in terms of colocation projects and process;
- Working with complex data in excel tables; and,
- Intervening with Legal or Regulatory Departments for any issue or concern.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- University degree in Business, Accounting or equivalent business experience;
- Bilingualism in French and English;
- Commitment to operational excellence and continuous improvement;
- Strong business analysis and process skills;
- Ability to identify and understand trends;
- Ability to synthesize and translate results into actionable items;
- Ability to be self-sufficient and strong ability to adapt to changes;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to relate to others and build rapport inside and outside the organization;
- Critical thinking skills with a demonstrated judgment to know relevant questions to ask and assemble the right individuals to provide responsive solutions;
- Good organizational and multi-tasking skills;
- Ability to manage competing priorities and deliver daily results;
- Knowledge of wireless network;
- Strong sense of urgency and willingness to take initiative;
- Strong oral and written communication and presentation skills, including ability to produce professionally written analytical reports to varying audience levels;
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office software including Word, Excel and Access; and,
- Knowledge and experience in negotiation, dealing with landlord tenants and other carriers on legal and financial matters or other topics (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.