Please note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, August 24th from 12:00pm to 4:00pm (EDT). During this time, applications and profile updates may not be received.
Senior Business Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Business Analyst. This is a three (3) month contract position to start immediately in Halifax NS.
- Lead and complete the preparation and documentation of business requirements, technical requirements, business process definitions, workflow processes. Deliverables may be business, process, technology and/or service oriented;
- Plan, facilitate and lead workshops with internal and external participants and facilitate decision making with the business, departmental management, and vendors (where appropriate);
- Lead the User Acceptance Testing (UAT) efforts, including planning and executing user acceptance tests;
- Lead User Training activities, including finalizing training documentation and coordinating training sessions (booking trainers, facilities, and participants);
- Ensure effective communication where agreement or cooperation is required or where there are barriers to understanding;
- Coordinate work with other individuals or teams across departments; and,
- Lead Change Management and organizational design activities.
Educations & Skills:
- University or College degree with a minimum 3 (three) years of experience in the Senior Business Analyst role
- Strong experience in information technology and software in general.;
- Strong skills in workshop planning and facilitation;
- Proven analytical skills and experience working in a large, complex business/organization.;
- Able to work with multiple business stakeholders and elicit business needs;
- Experience performing and supporting testing efforts, including planning and executing user acceptance tests.;
- Experience with business change management activities such as stakeholder briefings, communications and training;
- Strong communication skills (oral and written), including the creation of business and technical documentation;
- IIBA certifications would be an asset; and,
- Previous experience working with a government public works organization.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.