Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking QA Analyst. This is a twelve (12) month contract position to start in January in London ON.
Quick Learner, Technically sound with good communication skills to work in a high profile agile program. Wallflowers need not apply – must be able to speak up, contribute and collaborate! Candidates must have strong stakeholder facing experience with experience in developing project estimations and assisting in overall project plans
Educations & Skills:
- University or College degree in Computer Science or Programming or Engineering – needs to be technical with five (5) to ten (10) years of experience
- QA Experience – 5+ years;
- Finance Industry experience – 1.5+ years;
- API Automation testing – 2+ years;
- Selenium – 3+ years;
- Jenkins – 1+ years;
- Maven – 1+ years;
- Java environment experience as a QA – 2+ years;
- Jira – 3+ years;
- Agile environment experience, being involved in agile/scrum ceremonies – 2+ years;
- Project estimation, project planning experience - providing to stakeholders - 2+ years; and,
- Java programming experience would be an asset.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.