Software Developer - Java
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking two (2) Software Developer - Java. This is a six (6) month contract position to start in January in downtown Toronto.
Java secure code Design and Development for an enterprise web application. Develop and host web-enabled, and database driven applications in Java Apply analytical skills to resolve problems and deliver solutions. Design and develop quality solutions for systems issues consistent with project objectives. Develop, implement and maintain solutions that maximize system availability. Periodic scope assistance. A vacancy exists for a developer to join the team in the delivery and development of this project and to eventually contribute to future enhancement, support, and maintenance post-delivery. As part of this team, prime responsibility will be to
- Work on J2EE web application secure code vulnerabilities (OWASTP top 10) such as Cross-Site Scripting (XSS), Injection, Broken Authentication and Session Management, Security Misconfiguration.;
- Work with other team members to cooperatively design, develop and deploy quality solutions in order to satisfy project objectives and client requirements;
- Writes, tests and debugs code. Participates in the code reviews;
- Comply with the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodology. Take part in the construction of the requirements, design, testing and deployment documents;
- Ensure consistency in coding standards;
- Ensure required documentation is housed in the project repository and that knowledge transfer has occurred to full-time staff upon completion of the contract term; and,
- Participate in after-hours on-call support rotation as required.
Educations & Skills:
- University or College Degree with related work experience
- SKILLS: Development experience in distributed windows or Java environment. Experience with PL/SQL, Java, J2EE, HTML etc.; and,
- Self Starter and works well with limited supervision or in a team environment.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.