Intermediate Test Specialist
Eagle is currently seeking an Intermediate Test Specialist. This is an eleven (11) month contract position to start in immediately in Mississauga ON.
Takes responsibility for completeness and accuracy of test data entry and record keeping of tests completed. Creates test scripts for change requests and project changes based on functional or technical design documentation. Converts requirements and design documents into a set of test cases and scripts, ensuring compliance with methodology. Performs application product and end-to-end functional testing of the business process using available tools and applications, ensures fixes are tested and verified and the implementation components are tested until QA standards are met. Provides technical guidance and assistance to junior members on current practices and available toolkits. Drives the quality of features through solid testing methods and improves effectiveness by identifying the right set of test cases to test and potentially automate. May assist with initial project setup within HP ALM and the target test environment. Performs defect tracking and coordinates QA activities. Analyzes data, recommends improvements and compiles reports based on findings. Recommends adjustments to current testing processes and procedures to ensure continuous improvements. Communicates test processes and test plans to appropriate parties. Work closely with different functional groups and customers to resolve issues, and ensure thorough testing that meets the scope of the approved test strategy and test approach
Educations & Skills:
- University or College degree with 3 to 5 years of experience in software testing required
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and understand functional, technical and non-functional requirements;
- Experience designing, creating, performing, and documenting both functional and technical test cases and scripts;
- Working knowledge of the HP ALM tool, JIRA;
- Working knowledge and testing experience of SOAP UI;
- Knowledge of basic SQL queries;
- Experience with Cloud-based applications testing;
- Must be able to work in the fast paced environment and willing to take initiatives; and,
- Knowledge of SAP EM/TM transportation modules is an asset.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.