Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Project Manager. This is a twelve (12) month contract position to start in immediately in Brampton ON.
We’re looking for a Project Manager with 5+ years experience who is able to handle multiple priorities in a high-pressure environment.
- Manage all aspects of the project including project scoping, resource assignment, project plan development, project tracking, monitoring and reporting through the application of proven project management principles and methodologies;
- Develop and maintain all project documentation (Project Plan, Issue and Action Logs, Risk Management, Communication Plan, Status Reports, Post Implementation Reviews, etc.).;
- Identify benefits expected from initiatives and conduct post-implementation reviews to report on and track results;
- Pull together resources effectively to implement projects. Orchestrate multiple activities at once to accomplish objectives;
- Use critical thinking skills to anticipate and manage potential risks that will arise. Communicate these to the stakeholders on a regular basis and ensure decisions are made quickly and effectively.;
- Maintain the Project Management Office Lessons Learned database, and apply lessons learned to all initiatives. Where process creation or modification recommendations result from the lesson learned, Project Manager is responsible for determining ownership;
- Assist in the development and implementation of templates, procedures, and processes as part of the continuous development of the Wireless Customer Deployment team.;
Educations & Skills:
- University or College degree with 3-5 years of demonstrated progressive experience in project management, preferably in projects associated with the deployment or implementation of services for customers
- Experience in managing a group of simultaneous initiatives;
- Post-secondary education, preferably in a business administration or project management related discipline.;
- Completely conversant in Microsoft Project and other MS Office tools;
- Knowledge and consistent application of proven industry standard Project Management approaches.;
- Project Management designation an asset but not required.;
- High level of energy and strong passion to lead team members to successful completion of projects and to ensure the delivery of a positive customer experience.;
- Creativity, flexibility and an ability to manage time and reset priorities in a dynamic environment; and,
- Superior skill set including analytical thinking and problem solving, coaching and leadership, presentation and facilitation, negotiation and relationship building and proficient probing, listening and positioning skills.;
- Mandatory Skills: CISCO (5), MS OFFICE (5), MS PROJECT (5), MS WORD (5), MS SHAREPOINT (5), PMP (5), Nokia equipment (5);
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.