Please note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, August 24th from 12:00pm to 4:00pm (EDT). During this time, applications and profile updates may not be received.
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in January.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing assistance to Operations Analyst and data leadership to manage administrative-heavy components of their workload;
- Supporting and innovate on weekly and monthly reporting systems to ensure they are in place to provide the leadership team with user friendly, timely information to support effective decision-making across all areas of operations;
- Assisting with onboarding new team members, ensuring that technology orders, software access, etc. are ready on their first day;
- Assisting with maintaining department records, including team lists and distribution lists, and team org chart;
- Coordinating meeting and event bookings including arranging facilities and rooms, inviting guests, ensuring catering, audio/visual equipment, and room setup is complete, including whole-team offsite meetings and sub-guild team building events;
- Preparing and disseminating communications to a distributed team through such means as email, Google Plus, website updates, meetings, and others as needed;
- Acting as a central resource for leaders and team members on a wide range of inquiries and administrative support;
- Submitting various requests such as technology or facilities requests ensuring to follow-up and communicate as necessary;
- Making strong connections with others and be creative in extending those connections by making team members feel included even if they are not on site;
- Preparing items to be shipped via courier and deliver to mail room for courier pickup and distributing mail to team members in department;
- Attending leadership meetings and take minutes as needed;
- Order department supplies and keep tabs on inventory to replenish as necessary;
- Ensure television dashboards continue to function effectively; and,
- Update resource boards on a regular basis.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Previous experience in an office environment in an administrative role;
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to effectively handle multiple, conflicting priorities and meet time-sensitive deadlines while maintaining a high level of confidentiality and accuracy;
- Experience with planning events such as meetings with catering and team building activities;
- Proficiency with Google’s G Suite (Gmail, Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides, Forms, Keep, etc.);
- A confident, positive, and professional manner;
- Patience with the ability to be decisive and flexible and work independently;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including a demonstrated ability to actively listen and work with diverse groups of people;
- Strong analytical, research, and problem-solving skill with keen attention to detail;
- The ability to readily adapt to ongoing changes within the organizational environment, providing encouragement and assistance as required;
- Willingness to do the right thing and act within recognized decision-making limits in any situation;
- The ability to be an enthusiastic team player with a proven record of success who wants to be part of a team dedicated to growth and to continuous improvement; and,
- The ability to adapt and take on new responsibilities as required.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.