Please note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, August 24th from 12:00pm to 4:00pm (EDT). During this time, applications and profile updates may not be received.
Enterprise Architect (EA-CB & PT)
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Enterprise Architect (EA-CB&PT). This is a twelve (12) month contract position to start in immediately in Mississauga ON.
This role is specifically focused on leading technology-based pursuits with a client at senior levels. The environment includes deep level architects on the client side with which this person will not only interface, but represent client's innovation agendas, and engage C-level decision makers on a weekly basis. As listed below, multiple responsibilities are entailed which support ongoing channel sales pursuits with the client.
- Architect custom solutions of program and enterprise or operational scope;
- Architect reusable solutions of program and enterprise or operational scope;
- Customize reusable solutions of program and enterprise or operational scope;
- Capture and share architectural IP at the solution level;
- Define and implement architectural governance at the program and enterprise or operational scope;
- Contribute to the Architect profession both internally and externally;
- Lead architecture team in architecture activities for complex, medium to large opportunity;
- Develop for client technically or operationally feasible long-term Information Technology (IT) strategies and plans;
- Collaborates with the project manager to develop detailed project plans and work breakdown structures for large enterprise or global level projects;
- Develop and deliver sales presentations at Chief Executive Officer (CEO)/Chief Operating Officer (COO)/Core I/O Only (CIO) levels for large, complex opportunities Leads cross business unit projects. Works with Vice President (VP) and C level executives. C;
- Develop for client technically or operationally feasible long-term Information Technology (IT) strategies and plans; and,
- Define and implement architectural governance at the program and enterprise or operational scope.
Educations & Skills:
- A minimum ten (10) to fifteen (15) years of industry experience with a Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field
- Strong technical and solution architecture background;
- Expert knowledge of products, services, and solutions in the chosen domain;
- Strong industry-related knowledge and experience;
- Ability to drive workshops with senior level customer IT and business groups;
- Ability to facilitate customers, vendors and HP in solution development;
- Ability to build credibility with customers;
- Ability to lead and mentor technical resources and to understand, articulate and resolve commercial implications of technical solutions;
- Ability to understand, articulate and resolve commercial implications of technical solutions;
- Strong report writing and presentation skills;
- Familiarity with Solution Architecture methodologies;
- Have strong technical influencing skills; and,
- Good verbal and written communication skill.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.