Intermediate Agile Manual Tester
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Intermediate Agile Manual Tester. This is a five (5) month, contract position scheduled to start in December.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Reviewing stories;
- Creating acceptance and regression tests;
- Performing acceptance, accessibility, cross-browser and regression testing;
- Opening bugs and following up until the bugs are fixed;
- Providing status updates to the PM or Scrum Master; and,
- Participating in all scrum team activities.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Two (2) plus years of Agile testing experience of Web based applications;
- Two (2) plus years JIRA and Zephyr experience and ability to create QA subtasks, tests, run test execution including test results and update QA subtasks;
- Two (2) plus years Accessibility Testing experience;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to work independently, but also as part of a scrum team and participate in all scrum ceremonies; and,
- Strong Agile experience and ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.