SAP Technical Consultant
Eagle is currently seeking a SAP Technical Consultant for a twelve (12) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
Key Responsibilities of a SAP Technical Consultant
- Development of the Curriculum Development Strategy;
- Development of the Curriculum Delivery Strategy;
- Meets regularly with staff to set clear performance parameters and provide continuous communications strategies;
- Continuously clarifies performance expectations;
- Conducts performance reviews and performance conversations in collaboration with the Director;
- Clearly defines appropriate workplace behaviour;
- Consults with managers and clinical leadership regarding specialty specific/departmental training needs and alignment with operational needs to ensure training plan meets identified requirements;
- Facilitates implementation of competency development framework and proficiency assessment & reinforcement strategies in collaboration with the site clinical leadership including reviewing and monitoring adherence to education policy and tracking progress relating to training activities;
- Develops program evaluation strategies to ensure key educational objectives are met, and appropriate learning has occurred;
- Leads, guides, mentors and supports CST Clinical Instructors through coaching, guiding, and modeling key behaviors;
- Establishes workload assignments and priorities to meet operational requirements;
- Coordinates staff scheduling during extended absences and leaves and addresses scheduling issues immediately;
- Leads, guides, mentors and supports CST Learning Specialists through coaching, guiding, and modeling key behaviors
Skills and Qualifications of a SAP Technical Consultant
- Three to five (3-5) years experience;
- Excellent understanding in REST APIs and integrations with third party APIs like maps;
- Expert Understanding and experience with hybrid mobile application development for IOS and Android;
- Expert Understanding and experience of web application development;
- Good Understanding of native application development for iOS and Android;
- Good Familiarity with Apple Human Interface Guidelines and/or Android Material Design Guidelines;
- Good Understanding of SAP UI5 / OpenUI5 and another JS library/framework;
- Good Experience with TypeScript;
- Good Familiarity with Git and version control systems;
- Good Understanding of CI/CD system like Jenkins;
- Good Understanding of at least one unit/integration testing framework;
- Basic Understanding of application containerization (virtualization);
- Nice to have: Understanding of a JS to native framework (React Native, Electron, etc.).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.