Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a System Analyst. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in November.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Installing COTS applications on Windows and Linux servers;
- Configuring and adjusting settings in the software;
- Maintaining multiple virtual environments including, Dev, Pre-Prod and Production under change control;
- Debugging, troubleshooting and resolving related technical and non-technical problems, including vendor interaction;
- Documenting, creating and modifying manuals for end-users, system administrators and support staff;
- Providing gn-going support required to identify opportunities for improving support services, undertaking preliminary research on process improvements and procedures, and proposing ways in which they can be implemented;
- Collaborating with client groups and other IT support elements to promote exchange of information and to work together towards joint solutions;
- Providing an effective and professional service to users;
- Using troubleshooting skills to review and analyze repeat application problems and devising long term solutions to prevent their reoccurrence;
- Using analytical skills to understand problems and issues identified by clients and to find possible technological solutions;
- Working within deadlines which can be difficult or impossible to renegotiate; and,
- Adapting to meet the changing needs and priorities of the organization and helping clients adopt, while minimizing the impact to users.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Three (3) years’ experience of regular use of relevant skills within the last five (5) years;
- Experience providing technical support/advice on enterprise systems and/or the underlying enterprise IT infrastructure;
- Experience in responding to and resolving IT incidents, troubleshooting problems and implementing changes on enterprise systems and/or the underlying enterprise IT infrastructure;
- Experience performing system administration tasks on enterprise systems and/or the underlying enterprise IT infrastructure;
- Experience planning, configuring, installing and supporting enterprise systems in an enterprise environment; and,
- Experience integrating COTS with Relational Database Management System (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.