Eagle is currently seeking two (2) Software Tester/QA. This is a six (6) month contract position to start in January in Mississauga ON.
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Software Tester/QA to join our team! As a Software Tester/QA at our company, you will have the opportunity to work on new and exciting projects and develop your career.
Educations & Skills:
- Bachelors of Computer of Science or any other Engineering degree
- Experience in analyzing requirements, functional designs or users stories and use cases for validity and feasibility;
- four plus (4+) years of experience as a Software Tester/QA or similar role;
- Experience working on, and being able to converse about, multiple development methodologies including Agile, waterfall, and hybrid projects.;
- Some familiarity with SQL, SOAP UI, Cloud technologies (resource will not be coding but may be expected to quickly learn how to use tools to retrieve and view data);
- Ability to navigate, understand, and test complex integrated systems;
- Experience with various tools and frameworks like Jira, QTP, UFT is a plus;
- Critical thinker and problem-solving with excellent time-management skills;
- Great interpersonal and communication skills;
- Proficiency in office software: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.;
- Experience in collaborating closely with other team members and departments ( BA, DEV, UAT);
- Experience executing all levels of testing (Application, System, Integration, End-to-End business process tests and Regression); and,
- Able to apply quality engineering principals throughout the Agile or Waterfall product lifecycle would be an asset.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.