Desktop Support Analyst
Eagle is currently seeking an Desktop Support Analyst for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
Key Responsibilities of an Desktop Support Analyst
- Provide after hours and weekend On-Call Support as scheduled;
- Ability to periodically travel and stay overnight is necessary;
- The ability to lift 22 Kg (50 lbs.).
Skills and Qualifications of an Desktop Support Analyst
- Four plus (4+) years’ Desktop Support experience in a large enterprise environment;
- Strong Knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems and software (Windows 10 and Office 365 ProPlus, Skype for Business, SharePoint Online, SCCM & Mobile Device Management);
- College diploma or University degree in the field of Computer Science;
- Previous experience with Active Directory. Creating user accounts, resetting passwords, adding and removing computers from the Domain;
- Experience with network and desktop printing solutions;
- Previous customer service experience, with strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Excellent troubleshooting capability, with the ability to diagnose and solve technical issues;
- Sound judgment and decision-making skills;
- Process and procedure oriented, and extremely organized;
- Flexible, with a demonstrated ability to embrace change and handle changing priorities;
- Strong analytical, technical, problem-solving and organizational skills;
- Self-motivated, with a strong ability to work both independently and with teams and managers as appropriate;
- The ability to lift 22 Kg (50 lbs.);
- Valid class 5 driver's license as traveling is required.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.