Organizational Change Manager
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Organizational Change Manager for an eleven (11) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin January 2019.
Key Responsibilities of an Organizational Change Manager
- Change Management Strategy and Plan;
- Project Communications Approach;
- Tactical Communications Plan;
- Messaging and promotional materials for both the project;
- Other communications support, as required.
Skills and Qualifications of an Organizational Change Manager
- Completion of an undergraduate degree (Business, Organizational Behaviour or a related discipline);
- A combination of education, training, and experience deemed equivalent may be considered;
- Minimum ten (10) years of experience in organizational change management or related discipline;
- Demonstrated experience and expertise in OCM methodologies, practices, and principles, and in large scale, complex change initiatives;
- Change Management Professional Certification/Designation (e.g. Prosci, CCMP), or equivalent OCM training and experience;
- Demonstrated experience in facilitation and consultation with a variety of stakeholder groups from senior executives to front line employees on a range of simple to complex topics;
- Proven ability to coach and mentor to facilitate effective change;
- Knowledge of adult learning principles and experience delivering training sessions;
- Proven experience in project management, including project planning and progress reporting;
- Intermediate skills in MS Office (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project Office, Visio);
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills leading business leaders towards cultural change and introduction of new concepts;
- Excellent prioritization and organizational skills to manage multiple priorities and navigate through ambiguity;
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills adaptable to a variety of audiences;
- Advanced customer service orientation with the ability to present ideas, change plans and solutions and delivery approaches in a business-friendly context.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.