Quality Assurance Analyst
Eagle is currently seeking a Quality Assurance Analyst for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
Key Responsibilities of a Quality Assurance Analyst
- Analyzing requirements and design documents;
- Creating and executing Test Plans, Test Cases and Test Scripts for the different phases of testing (Unit, Functional, System Integration, Performance and UAT);
- Generating Test Data, documenting issues/defects discovered during testing;
- Estimating QA effort;
- Automating manual testing using automation tool;
- Communicating with Developers, Project Managers and customer;
- Providing UAT support.
Skills and Qualifications of a Quality Assurance Analyst
- Five plus (5+) years of experience in software quality assurance;
- Strong technical background;
- Strong verbal, writing communication, organization and time management skills required
- Strong understanding of different software development life cycles and software quality assurance processes;
- Experience with defect tracking system such as JIRA and Test Case Management tools;
- Strong commitment to technical quality assurance as a key part of the development cycle;
- Strong attention to detail, self-starter, self-motivated, and proactive;
- Ability to quickly develop a solid understanding of business processes and application functionality, and identify appropriate quality assurance testing requirements;
- Quick learner and able to work with minimum supervision in meeting schedules and project deadlines;
- Experience with ServiceNow application and/or testing ServiceNow application will be a huge plus.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.