Please Note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, January 19th
Lead Software Developer
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Lead Software Developer. This is a permanent position to start immediately in downtown Toronto.
Who You'll Work With
- Lead one of many small teams of skilled software developers;
- Work in collaboration with other cross-functional teams to delivery high-value; capabilities to our trading business; and,
- Our development scrum teams are the given the tools and autonomy to support them in doing their best work.
What You'll Do
- Leverage your strong technical skills to build impactful software solutions;
- Draw on your significant experience to guide and mentor a team of software developers;
- Communicate designs, risks, and challenges to a variety of audiences; and,
- Influence project decisions and delivery process evolution.
- Significant design/development experience in the financial industry;
- Experience with Trading systems is mandatory (Preferably Charles River);
- Expert knowledge in the following technologies: C#, .NET, Tibco BW / EMS (or equivalent), Microsoft Services Development; WCF / REST / Web API, Oracle, SQL Server;
- Ability to drive and complete complex development work with minimal supervision;
- Experience leading initiatives through the full software development life-cycle; and,
- Demonstrated ability to serve as a primary resource for an area of advanced technical specialization within the organization • Practical experience with Continuous Delivery tools and practices.
What You’ll Get
- Pay for performance environment that offers a competitive salary and incentive;
- Numerous opportunities for professional growth and development;
- Comprehensive employer paid benefits coverage;
- Guaranteed retirement income through a defined benefit pension plan;
- Competitive time off; and,
- Discount programs including Edvantage and Perkopolis.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.