Pricing Specialist – Quality & Performance
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Pricing Specialist – Quality & Performance. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position to start immediately in Toronto.
Summary of Duties:
The team is currently seeking a highly motivated and self-driven individual to join the team. In the role, the Jr Pricing Specialist will be responsible to validate the quality of pricing requirements deployed into our testing and production environments for all sales order tools. This individual will create test plans, conduct periodic testing, track the progress of pricing deployment releases and work with IT (Information Technology) to investigate and resolve defects found. As such, it will be essential that the successful candidate must have strong organization and communication skills as well as demonstrate an extremely high attention to detail.
- Develop test plans outlining requirements to be tested, profiles required, coordination of team accountabilities and provide completion status updates;
- Conduct user acceptance testing in pre-production environments, ultimately driving zero defects for deployment;
- Partner with IT and Marketing counterparts to identify, investigate and resolve defects;
- Continually deploy and validate changes to existing offers and products outside of scheduled IT pricing releases;
- Participate in monthly IT repeatable pricing release to validate production deployment changes (may require the candidate to periodically work during weekend deployments); and,
- Lead root-cause production defect investigations to close revenue leakage and/or implement prevention gaps.
- Excellent organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- High aptitude for understanding information systems technology;
- Strong team player; ability to facilitate, negotiate and work within a multi-domain team environment;
- Flexible, ability to work in an environment where “change” is prevalent;
- High tolerance to ambiguity;
- Self-motivated and responsible;
- Ability to efficiently work in virtual teams, handling multiple parallel requests and very aggressive timelines;
- Fast-paced, changing the working environment, interfacing with a myriad of stakeholders;
- Monday to Friday regular business hours but also available to work weekends when required for release deployments as well as occasional evenings to meet hard deadlines;
- Good working knowledge of Excel; and,
- University degree in business or marketing or a related area or professional designation.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.