Senior Java Technical Architect
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Java Technical Architect. This is a seven (7) month, contract position scheduled to start in January.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Analyzing enterprise business strategy to derive technical architecture;
- Analyzing current technical environment to identify critical deficiencies and recommend solutions;
- Defining the guiding principles for technology advancement of the enterprise;
- Advising project teams on solution directions, options and enterprise standards;
- Investigating issues and problems with broad impacts across multiple applications and portfolios;
- Managing the enterprise architecture functions for governance and architecture Service Levels;
- Supporting the delivery of projects and ongoing support of shared service initiatives;
- Effectively communicating with client, management and technical teams;
- Overseeing and facilitating the evaluation and selection hardware and software technology; and,
- Identifying organizational experience.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Experience as Dev/Team Lead, Developer or Architect;
- Strong knowledge of Java development tools and platforms;
- Experience implementing solutions for PCI compliance/security issues at common and application levels.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.