Senior C# Developer
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Developer for a one year (1) contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
Skills and Qualifications of a Senior Developer
- Eight plus (8+) Years C# Development;
- Eight plus (8+) Years Visual Studio (2015);
- Windows MSMQ experience;
- Web Development (ASPX, ASCX, Web Services, WCF, ASMX, SOAP) experience;
- Object-oriented development experience;
- N-Tier systems development in a Windows environment experience;
- Familiarity with Windows 10, Windows 2008 Server, Windows Server 2012
- Maintaining and creating documentation experience;
- Excellent communication skills are an absolute necessity;
- Ability to quickly diagnose issues and respond with a course of action;
- Strong working knowledge of SQL queries experience;
- Strong working knowledge of SQL Server experience;
- Able to design and develop for a variety of web browsers including IE 11, Edge, Chrome, FireFox, with knowledge of how to debug using each of those browsers;
- Experience with ReSharper, Fiddler and SoapUI;
- Ability to work beyond normal business hours to resolve severity 1 issues as required;
- Ability to work a weekend during implementations as required;
- Ability to carry and respond to pager in the event of a serious incident with major applications we support (rotates with the other developer);
- Working knowledge of Visio experience;
- Knowledge and experience with technical documentation such as architecture diagrams, installation instructions and functional specifications experience;
- Excellent communications skills required are both verbal and written.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.