Performance Testing Specialist
Eagle is currently seeking a Performance Testing Specialist for a three (3) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Helping develop and document performance testing scripts;
- A formal analysis and report of system response times and behavior produced for each load testing session capturing the procedures used, the respective results, and performance bottlenecks discovered while reporting on performance gains and provide a list of recommendations for mitigating identified bottlenecks;
- Working on a final report created at the conclusion of the engagement to all changes recommended, those implemented, performance improvements, and results compared to initial project objectives;
- Providing cross training and mentoring in HP LoadRunner and HP Quality Center; and,
- Assisting in tracking the test coverage with respect to requirements and release cycles to facilitate project tracking, reporting, and overall project governance.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.