Please note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, August 24th from 12:00pm to 4:00pm (EDT). During this time, applications and profile updates may not be received.
Project Manager – Infrastructure Project Delivery
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Project Manager – Infrastructure Project Delivery. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position to start in January in Mississauga.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop business cases, research & assess costs/benefits of new technologies, IT solutions, and initiatives;
- Participate in development and prioritization of short and long-term strategic infrastructure programs and plans;
- Manage IT programs and provide leadership to cross-functional project teams with a focus on achieving goals, minimizing risk and delivering quality;
- Support and guide all parties involved within a program to embrace effective governance throughout the life cycle of projects;
- Manage program/project financials, monthly YEE;
- Develop and maintain key project deliverables, project plans, communication plans, and status reports;
- Work with Project managers and stakeholders to determine and prioritize project objectives, critical success factors, and project risks;
- Provide input and assistance to other IT groups implementing projects within the BST environment;
- Liaise with solution vendors, architects, and work with peers to develop and drive goals, define technical specifications and detailed implementation plans for projects; and,
- Promote/maintain effective communications with Bell internal business partners to ensure a clear understanding of all elements of business strategies or complex IT solutions
Education & Skill Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Management Information Systems or Business Administration;
- PMP Certification is highly desirable;
- Proven track record with 7+ years of experience managing and delivering mid to large size projects at a program level in a complex business and IT environment;
- Experience in developing successful business cases for large capital initiatives with knowledge of IT funding and governance processes;
- Program management skills including project planning and management, interdependency management, and risk assessment and mitigation;
- Strong Project Management skills including project scheduling, project budgeting and controlling all aspects of projects;
- Strong understanding of project management methodologies;
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines on a consistent basis;
- Be highly self-motivated with a proactive approach to problem-solving, a multi-task oriented team member with the ability to self-manage tasks to completion within structured timelines;
- Be able to thrive in a high-pressure environment with changing priorities, with customer satisfaction as a top priority;
- Working knowledge of Unified communications, IP telephony, and data networking;
- Experience working with Contact Centre systems (process i.e. Cisco UCCE, Avaya Aura, CTI, IVR etc…) and business/workforce management processes;
- Management level knowledge of enterprise-level applications PEATS, PORT, SAP, Ariba, etc.;
- Strong PC skills (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Access, Project, Visio)
- Strong IT experience with excellent communication skills and the ability to understand and articulate to all levels of management representing both technical and business perspectives;
- Be willing to travel on occasion
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills; and,
- French language skills would be beneficial.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.