Please note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, August 24th from 12:00pm to 4:00pm (EDT). During this time, applications and profile updates may not be received.
Senior SAP Configurator
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior SAP Configurator. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in December.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Working closely with the client to understand the business needs to design and recommend technical solutions;
- Leading project teams in creating concept solutions and leading development and implementation of solutions;
- Creating functional specifications for projects of various sizes and complexity;
- Designing and performing configuration changes;
- Supporting and overseeing development work, testing and implementation of projects;
- Participating on internal and client reviews;
- Supporting project managers with project deliverables; and,
- Providing post implementation support and expertise if issues arise.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Ten to fifteen (10-15) years of extensive position related experience;
- Extensive configuration knowledge in SD, MM, IM, Pricing, FI and Procurement;
- SAP Certification in SD, MM and FI (an asset);
- Experience with SAP/ERP applications and business processes for OTC delivery; (an asset); and,
- Experience in Agile delivery (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.