Senior SCADA Support Specialist
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking two (2) Senior SCADA Support Specialist for a one (1) year contract opportunities, scheduled to begin in December.
The successful candidates will be responsible for:
- Providing technical support and services to the business in all aspects of maintaining pipeline and equipment integrity, SCADA, and other areas of support;
- Providing services to management such as analyzing the structure, operations, managerial methods, or functions of an organization in order to propose, plan, and implement improvements by forecasting, trending, and conducting business analysis of business process and models;
- Providing support to the compliance activities of the Field SCADA team regarding NERC certifications;
- Being involved in highly complex matters and business processes that have impact for the organization and involve Senior Management strategic decisions;
- Recommending changes to current process/templates to meet the Department's needs;
- Presenting executive reports for managers and directors, including key insights identified from trending analysis for the organization unit;
- Identifying long term opportunities that might be used in the future;
- Developing and delivering scorecards for both Field SCADA and DSS and Leak Detection departments;
- Evaluating existing and/or new internal processes; and,
- Managing junior resources.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidates must have:
- A University Degree and/or Technical School graduate in a relevant discipline;
- Ten (10) years’ relevant experience; and,
- Excel, EDMS, and SCADA system experience.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.