Oracle Reporting Technical Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Oracle Reporting Technical Analyst. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in June.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Creating Oracle BI Publisher reports connecting with multiple databases and interfacing with multiple web services;
- Following best practice when designing and configuring Oracle BI publisher reports per business requirements;
- Collaborating and working with members of various departments and customers to ensure that data meets the customer’s reporting requirements;
- Developing custom code using Oracle BI scripts;
- Interpreting business needs of stakeholders and developing analytical solutions;
- Documenting and testing deliverables and conducting data quality checks on a regular basis; and,
- Demonstrating understanding of data environment and leveraging knowledge to build robust scalable solutions.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience;
- Five (5) years’ experience;
- Oracle BI publisher experience;
- Experience with Oracle Business Analytics; and,
- Unifier Analytics experience (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.