Please Note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, January 19th
Oracle E-business Developer
Eagle is currently seeking an Oracle E-business Developer. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in January.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Designing and implementing Oracle Application extensions;
- Developing comprehensive and easy to use Oracle EBS functional documentation in Business Process Analysis and Requirements;
- Developing documentation of Scope and Functional Solution Verification and Validation;
- Developing documentation about Alternative Solution Identification and Analysis;
- Developing documentation around Functional Design Development; and,
- Developing documentation about Unit, Integrated UAT and Training.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Five (5) years’ experience in E-business suite development;
- Oracle SOA experience;
- Excellent oral and written communication, customer service, teamwork and collaboration skills across all levels of staff; and,
- Excellent hands-on and analytical problem-solving skills.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.