Eagle is assisting our client who is seeking a Programmer Analyst. This a great opportunity to work with a top tier organization for a twelve (12) month contract position to begin in December in Fredericton NB.
- Minimum four (4) years of experience with large and complex system projects. Experience working with integration between large systems;
- Minimum four (4) years of demonstrated experience with software development lifecycle (SDLC) processes;
- Demonstrated experience designing, building and testing software applications using primarily Java. Various other coding methods and computer languages would be an asset;
- Demonstrated experience with Oracle SQL, relational database objects and concepts;
- The resource must be able to effectively communicate in English (verbal and written);
- Knowledge and experience working with Java/object-oriented programs, Eclipse IDE, PL/SQL, version control software, web application development, security, and open source technologies. Knowledge and experience working with CA Siteminder considered an asset;
- Knowledge and experience working with Windows and Unix-based application environments. 4 years;
- Knowledge and experience working with Oracle database environments;
- Experience developing technical specifications, system and solution documentation;
- Experience verifying accuracy and completeness of programs by preparing sample data, and testing them by means of system acceptance test runs; and,
- Experience working in or for the public sector in Canada.
Don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request; We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted; Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
JOB ID# 58300