Please note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, August 24th from 12:00pm to 4:00pm (EDT). During this time, applications and profile updates may not be received.
Senior Quality Assurance Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Quality Assurance Analyst for a three (3) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin March 2019.
Key Responsibilities of a Senior Quality Assurance Analyst
- Provides a full range of quality assurance services to assigned client projects;
- Performs QA testing within the scope of the Company’s System Development Life Cycle (SDLC), including: functional, regression, performance, and release testing;
- Contributes to, or prepares test plans, test schedules and testing estimates;
- Prepares test scenarios, test cases and test data;
- Executes test plans;
- Assembles test documentation;
- Analyzes test results;
- Identifies deficiencies;
- Collaborates with developers to identify the source(s) of deficiencies;
- Contributes to the compilation, analysis and dissemination of QA metrics and status reports;
- Maintains test databases and testing documentation;
- Contributes to the productivity and success of the QA team:
- Collaborates on the management of workloads, and the accomplishment of team objectives;
- Contributes to the improvement of work processes and operational efficiencies;
- Monitors own workload, provides regular progress reports and strives to increase productivity;
- Contributes to the enhancement of the positive corporate culture within the company, and the reputation of the company within the community, sector, and industry;
- Performs other related duties, within the context of the role.
Skills and Qualifications of a Senior Quality Assurance Analyst
- Must have (5) years of experience working on a quality assurance team, interpreting functional specifications and testing software application components;
- Minimum of (5) years of experience testing COTS products;
- Must be able to obtain and maintain security clearance as a condition of employment;
- Must be willing to work outside normal work schedule to achieve deadlines;
- Software development life cycle and structured development methodology, including design principles, techniques and tools
- Familiarity with the following, depending on project assignment:
- SQL o TestTrack Pro
- HTML o TestTrack TCM
- CSS o JIRA
- XML o Zephyr
- BI Publisher
- Skills and abilities:
- Oral and written communication skills; presentation skills; technical writing skills; and attention to detail when communicating;
- Analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to comprehend system specification documentation such as Requirements, Functional
- Specifications, System Design or Programming Specification documents, in order to identify testing requirements;
- Must be well versed in the software Quality Assurance discipline including a solid understanding of testing techniques;
- Must be able to work independently or as a cooperative member of a team;
- Able to manage multiple priorities and consistently produce results within timelines;
- Able to develop and maintain positive working relationships with internal/external contacts;
- Able to create test cases based on system specification documents;
- Able to write SQL queries;
- Experience in administration of defined benefit pension plans is desirable;
- Able to use Company’s technology, software and development tools, and standard office software.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.