Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is assisting our client who is seeking a Business Analyst. This a great opportunity to work with a top tier organization for a six (6) month contract position to begin in January in Fredericton NB.
Candidates should have between three (3) and five (5) years of experience with the following unless otherwise stated:
- University Degree or Post-Secondary diploma;
- Eight (8) years of IM/IT Experience;
- Three (3) to five (5) years of experience as a Business Analyst;
- Facilitation skills - Demonstrated experience in conducting working sessions for requirements gathering;
- Experience in analyzing functional requirements to identify information, procedures, and decision flows;
- Experience developing and documenting a detailed statement of requirements both functional and non-functional;
- Experience defining and documenting interfaces of manual to automated operations within application sub-systems, to external systems, and between new and existing systems;
- Experience defining requirements for internal and public-facing websites;
- Experience creating test cases, requirements traceability documentation, defining test data requirements, and executing test cases;
- Experience using Agile or similar methodology;
- Experience developing User Stories;
- Experience designing user interfaces for mobile-responsive web applications;
- One (1) to three (3) years of experience using Agile enabling tools such as Scrumworks, Jira, etc.;
- One (1) to three (3) years of experience using Quality Centre (HO ALM)
- One (1) to three (3) years of experience working with a distributed team;
- One (1) to three (3) years of experience working within the Public Sector as a Business Analyst; and,
- One (1) to three (3) years of experience working within the Immigration Services field.
Don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request; We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted; Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
JOB ID# 58290