Jasper Studio Developer
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is assisting our client who is seeking a Jasper Studio Developer. This a great opportunity to work with a top tier organization for a two (2) month contract position to begin in immediately in St. John’s NFLD.
Here’s what you will be responsible for:
- The Database Administrator's role is to design, install, monitor, maintain, and performance tune production databases while ensuring high levels of data availability;
- Responsible for developing, implementing, and overseeing database policies and procedures to ensure the integrity and availability of databases and their accompanying software;
- Plans, coordinates, and supervises complex informatics assignments; designs and applies new methods and procedures; may supervise staff. Responsible for physical databases on specific database technologies; design and implement back up, recovery, archiving and conversion strategies;
- Maintains the integrity of databases. Lead or provide subject matter expertise in production and non-production databases for data development;
- Manage database distribution, configuration, security, and access requirements. Design and develop physical databases;
- Lead or perform testing, reporting, capacity planning, performance tuning, backup and restores; and,
- Provide leadership and technical expertise to ongoing problem identification and resolution and root cause analysis process for database environments.
- Subject matter expert in designing reports in Jaspersoft Studio 6.4 or higher;
- Five or more years of experience with designing reports in Jaspersoft Studio with recent experience in version 6.4 or higher;
- This resource will convert reports from Crystal Reports to Jaspersoft Studio for the customer
- Currently upgrading the Clarity Project and Portfolio Management (PPM) system to the most current version of Clarity PPM, which currently is 15.5 ;
- This upgrade comes with a new custom reporting solution called Jaspersoft Server;
- Jaspersoft Studio is the report design tool, which is new to the Customer;
- A version of Clarity PPM 13.3, the reporting solution is SAP Crystal Reporting server, which uses Crystal Report Designer. All reports are now designed in this tool;
- Previous experience converting reports to Jaspersoft reports using the Jaspersoft Studio’s report designer;
- Review the existing Clarity PPM 13.3 custom Crystal reports in order to convert these reports to Jaspersoft reports;
- Experience converting from Crystal reports to Jaspersoft Reports would be considered an asset;
- Excellent communications skills both verbal and written;
- Attention to detail;
- Excellent time management skills; and,
- Works great in a team environment and is a self-starter when working alone.
Don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request; We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted; Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
JOB ID# 58285