Senior Business Analyst
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Business Analyst for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Upgrading software and hardware to a supported version;
- Migration of data and systems out of an existing Data Centre;
- Vendor services to build speech recognition integration;
- Super User training for the new environment;
- Writing, proof-reading, organization, multi-tasking, and highly effective administration;
- Developing positive relationships with business, technical, and project stakeholders to enable successful project and strategy delivery;
- Development of project-specific documentation including agendas/minutes, requirements, use cases, test plans, test results/outcomes, training materials, support plans, etc. to support the delivery of the project;
- Developing presentations and materials for executive level audiences;
- Serving as an integral member of the Program Delivery team;
- Actively managing and taking live meeting minutes, action logs, etc. during meetings;
- Developing design documents, requirements analysis, testing plans, process flows, procedures, and go-live plans;
- Preparing and distributing project related correspondence including reports, communication documents, presentations, and other confidential communications;
- Liaising with stakeholders, vendors, and other project related personnel and effectively communicate relevant project information to ensure a seamless operation of the project life cycle;
- Supporting all aspects of vendor management including notices, change orders, and ongoing monitoring;
- Managing information sharing sites and advising Project Manager of the status and any issues impacting deadlines;
- Coordinating site visits and meetings;
- Liaising and communicating with internal project team members on project status, deliverables, and forecasts to completion;
- Tracking project action items and escalate issues as appropriate;
- Ownership of risk and decision logs including logging, updating, and following up;
- Facilitating requirements gathering sessions with multiple stakeholders to extract requirements using best practice methods and tools;
- Documenting clearly and consistently the technical and business requirements and solution design artifacts; and,
- Conducting current state analysis as it relates to technology components.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A minimum of five (5) years of business analysis experience in complex, multi-stakeholder projects;
- Demonstrated experience working with project teams and business to define, manage, and document project business requirements;
- Experience working with Smartsheet, MS SharePoint, MS Project, MS Visio, MS PowerPoint, and MS Excel;
- Exceptional communication skills, written and verbal;
- Experience communicating difficult messages in an appropriate manner;
- Change management experience;
- Experience providing workflow and solution analysis and recommendations within complex integrated system environments;
- Experience prioritizing and managing workload with sometimes conflicting priorities;
- The ability to work within and help resolve uncertain situations;
- Experience working with IT solution vendors;
- Experience supporting complex IT solution go-live events; and,
- Strong work ethic and high level of personal and professional integrity including ability to decipher confidential information and utilize strong political savviness and sensitivity.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.