Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Software Developer for a one (1) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in November.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Being an active participant in development, testing, and quality assurance of applications including transition to operational support;
- Actively participating in implementation(s) across multi-functional teams and/or business units;
- Performing development tasks within Dev/Ops team;
- Performing and/or creating User Acceptance Testing for all deliverables throughout product life cycle;
- Participating in the development and maintenance of standards, policies, and procedures related to applications;
- Working with all stakeholders and providing accurate consolidated status reports and ensure escalation of issues as necessary;
- Ensuring services levels are being met and constantly evaluates opportunities to improve; and,
- Ensuring presentation of information to management is professional, timely, and accurate.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A University Degree or Diploma in Computing Science, Computer Engineering, or related discipline is preferred;
- Five plus (5+) years of successful web application development experience in a software development organization;
- Strong understanding of Entity Framework, .Net Framework: ASP.NET and Angular 4+ preferred;
- Strong understanding and working knowledge of RESTful/JSON web services;
- Oil and Gas industry experience or knowledge of Pipeline Operations business life cycle;
- Broad knowledge of computer systems technology, programming, and design techniques;
- Technical background and aptitude is required with a demonstrated ability to understand technical applications;
- Experience with Azure, GIT, TeamCity, and Octopus Deploy is an asset;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with an aptitude for problem solving;
- Experience with DevOps and/or Agile software development is an asset;
- Understanding of Object Oriented concepts and design patterns;
- Excellent customer service attitude, oral and written communication, analytical, and problem solving skills.
- The ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines while delivering high quality outcomes with multitasking skills;
- The ability to work well with others and build strong team dynamics with strong interpersonal skills; and,
- The ability to confidently lead, motivate, and influence individuals and teams to accomplish objectives.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.