Senior SQL Developer
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior SQL Developer for a one (1) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Extracting and reporting data from live systems and transforming data for use in a Data Warehouse;
- Helping write and optimize in-application SQL statements;
- Ensuring performance, security, and availability of databases;
- Preparing documentation and specifications; and,
- Collaborating with other team members and stakeholders.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Experience with SQL 2016;
- Strong proficiency with SQL and its variation among popular databases;
- Experience with some of the modern relational databases;
- Experience with ETL;
- Experience in SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) to integrate and analyze data from multiple heterogeneous information sources;
- Experience optimizing large complicated SQL statements;
- Strong experience with JSON and XML query;
- Familiarity with SQL Service Broker;
- Experience with GIS - Geographic Information System (i.e. ESRI ArcMap);
- Knowledge of best practices when dealing with relational databases;
- Experience troubleshooting common database issues;
- Familiarity with tools that can aid with profiling server resource usage and optimizing;
- Understanding of code versioning tools such as TFS and GIT;
- Microsoft technologies (C#, .NET) development experience;
- MCSA/MCSE on Data Platform is a plus;
- Strong time management and organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraint of timelines;
- The ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques;
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills;
- Excellent communication skills; and,
- The ability to work independently and as part of a highly-integrated team.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.