Web Analytics Specialist
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Web Analytics Specialist. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in January.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Implementing and maintaining analytic tools;
- Analyzing clients’ business and technical requirements;
- Identifying relevant solutions to address business needs;
- Writing technical documents such as implementation guides;
- Designing and developing the necessary code to implement the solution;
- Formalizing the implementation through the execution of quality assurance; and,
- Ensuring proper coordination with internal partners.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Diploma of collegial studies, bachelor’s in computer sciences / IT, bachelor in business administration with an IT specialization or equivalent;
- Bilingualism in English and French both spoken and written;
- Three to five (3-5) years’ experience with a Web Analytics solution such as Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics and Tag Manager including Adobe Analytics certification;
- Experience validating Analytic implementations;
- Experience with Tag Manager implementation;
- Ability to be detail oriented and methodological;
- Capacity to adapt, quick problem-solving abilities, ability to be self-governing and proactive;
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills and presentation skills;
- Experience code debugging (an asset);
- Understanding of digital marketing including SEO and SEM (an asset); and,
- Interest for the development of a profile combining technological mastery and a solid understanding of business issues (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.