Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Web Developer. This is a one (1) month, contract position scheduled to start in November.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Reviewing the company website pages, file structure and content
management system, and administrative operations;
- Work closely with web master to identify the current problems and the
required enhancements to the website, access privileges and file structure;
- Assessing the current version compatibilities between Drupal and the CK Editor to
either solve any compatibility issues or replace the CK Editor component with a
different editor that offers more user friendly, easy and error-free update of the
web pages; and,
- Introducing enhancements to the website document filing structure and related
content management code to better facilitate access, sorting, uploading and
linking to the documents provided on the website pages.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Experience in Drupal websites, PHP language and Drupal
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.